What a cute little boy! He's everywhere! He's even in the picture in the frame on the floor. He must love his son very much. He's reading to him, helping him blow his nose and picking out a book for him. Is the little boy sick? He has the tissue on the table.
This looks like a typical weekend picture, and the feeling I get from it is nice. Everything fits in this picture naturally and it’s hard to tell where you even started.
Even though it’s a cut up images that’s put together at once, it’s really hard to tell that they weren’t there at one time, because the lights that reflect are perfectly placed. It gives me a kind of feeling that it’s a nicely created set and it has a feeling of warmth and caring scene by the actions and the objects.
The images look great, like there are really three of you! Reminds me of a fast motion movie where you see how many stops is made in the course of a short time. Makes me feel tired!
Really familiar, fun, and a bit spooky collage. I believe the frame with the picture in the corner of the couch needs to be a bit more subtle, is almost obvious. I really like the three different moments of fatherhood.
Strong theme representing the multi-tasking and toy chaos of parenthood and how a dad wishes he could clone himself. Exceptionally well done. Viewer can grasp this idea immediately.
I could know how you really love your son from your collage. I found you used to use your son's pictures for almost assignments. I like the warm and happy feelings by your works.
I think it is a fun picture and really well executed. I like the addition of the picture in the frame. I think anyone who has taken care of a child can relate to the picture.
Super daddy, how cool and so unique that he is indeed in all those places at one point. Busy dad and that in reality there are times we all wish there were more then one of us to make things easier for us.
What a cute little boy! He's everywhere! He's even in the picture in the frame on the floor. He must love his son very much. He's reading to him, helping him blow his nose and picking out a book for him. Is the little boy sick? He has the tissue on the table.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a typical weekend picture, and the feeling I get from it is nice. Everything fits in this picture naturally and it’s hard to tell where you even started.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very active, playful and fun. I get the feeling of movement.
ReplyDeleteGood idea but maybe needs a new theme that hasn't been used in previous projects.
ReplyDeleteThe vivid picture of loving and compassionate fatherhood. The whole picture is filled with warm light in all sense.
ReplyDeleteEven though it’s a cut up images that’s put together at once, it’s really hard to tell that they weren’t there at one time, because the lights that reflect are perfectly placed. It gives me a kind of feeling that it’s a nicely created set and it has a feeling of warmth and caring scene by the actions and the objects.
ReplyDeleteProud father of a little boy, who would like to spend more time with his son.
ReplyDeleteThe images look great, like there are really three of you! Reminds me of a fast motion movie where you see how many stops is made in the course of a short time. Makes me feel tired!
ReplyDeleteI like the everyday feel of this and the movement. Great job!
ReplyDeleteIt definitely has that feel that you have to be everywhere and everything as a parent. Not an easy job. It looks great.
ReplyDeleteShows a day in the life of a dad. It’s amusing to see the mess all around but he’s engrossed with his son.
ReplyDeleteReally familiar, fun, and a bit spooky collage. I believe the frame with the picture in the corner of the couch needs to be a bit more subtle, is almost obvious. I really like the three different moments of fatherhood.
ReplyDeleteStrong theme representing the multi-tasking and toy chaos of parenthood and how a dad wishes he could clone himself. Exceptionally well done. Viewer can grasp this idea immediately.
ReplyDeleteI could know how you really love your son from your collage. I found you used to use your son's pictures for almost assignments. I like the warm and happy feelings by your works.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a fun picture and really well executed. I like the addition of the picture in the frame. I think anyone who has taken care of a child can relate to the picture.
ReplyDeleteThe collage says a lot about being a father, and it doesn't have to try to hard. Well done.
ReplyDeleteSuper daddy, how cool and so unique that he is indeed in all those places at one point. Busy dad and that in reality there are times we all wish there were more then one of us to make things easier for us.
ReplyDeleteThe theme is a busy daddy, having to be in more than one place at a time. Loved the concept and composition
ReplyDeleteGreat narrative! I love the story you are telling and the motion you are creating.
ReplyDeleteI like the composition and story that is created.
ReplyDeleteReally clear and sharp especially the composition. 10/10 !
ReplyDelete